Thursday, February 17, 2011

Object Lesson | Pick A Card!

Source (Where I saw it): Children's Ministry Vault

Supplies: Deck of cards

Preparation: Practice the card trick!

The object lesson & how I used it...

Main Point: We aren't random, God made us exactly how He wanted!

Illustration: For this object lesson, I actually used a card trick I already knew.  There are many easy card tricks out there that you can learn quickly and will amaze the students.  Basically you do the card trick and reveal to the child before they even look at the card what it is they have chose.

Explanation of point: You see boys and girls just like I knew the card before you looked, God knew what we would be like before we were born.  God loves us soooo much and made us special.  He has a plan for each and every one of us.  God knows what is best for us, because He already knows what is going to happen.  We should trust that He has a plan for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment