Saturday, February 4, 2012

Big Change

Over the past few years I have worked on becomeahero.org and have loved it.  As I tried to decide what it would become the site was becoming more and more fragmented.  As I looked at the site, I wanted to focus more on one thing and something I can keep up with.  With that in mind, I have transitioned becomeahero.org into Object Lesson Central.


Object lessons were always the backbone of becomeahero.org. So in order to become more focused on the strength of becomeahero.org I have created this site.  Object lessons were always the main thing, and wanted to focus on that kind of lesson help, whether you are in children's, youth, or adult ministry. I will still have a few other posts once in a while about great children's ministry tools, and deals that I come across, but the main focus will be object lessons. Check everything out as I update and move the older lessons to this new platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment